A wide-ranging discussion with Ben Casnocha
18 August 2008
A few months ago, I had the pleasure of meeting Ben Casnocha, entrepreneur and author of My Startup Life: What a (Very) Young CEO Learned on His Journey Through Silicon Valley. Ben is one of the most intelligent and thought-provoking business bloggers I’ve come across, and I’ve been following his work for years now.
Ben had quite a few questions for me about how the Personal MBA was developed, and our conversation ultimately turned into an extensive examination of cognitive bias, mental models, systems and processes, and the role of books in self-education. It’s one of the most in-depth interviews about the Personal MBA that exists, and you can read the whole conversation on Ben’s blog. I think you’ll find it very interesting reading.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords