Interview - Turbocharge Your Reading Speed with Abby Marks-Beale
26 March 2009
Every now and again, I interview interesting businesspeople and post the recordings in the Personal MBA Insider members-only website. Today, I posted a brand new recording that I think you’ll find incredibly useful.
In this interview, Abby and I discuss:
- Simple techniques to immediately increase your reading speed.
- Getting the big picture before you focus on details.
- The importance of setting a purpose before you read.
- Priming your mind to find the information you’re looking for.
- How to be an active, mindful, and conscious reader.
- Reading online vs. reading offline.
Listen to the interview…
I hope you enjoy the interview, and discover a few new ways to learn what you need to know in record time!
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords