Audible.com Best of 2012
03 December 2012
The audio edition of The Personal MBA has been selling extremely well, and I’ve been hearing that listeners are enjoying the audiobook as much the paper edition. The paperback is best for reference use, of course, but the audiobook is ideal for learning all of the concepts course-style.
The audiobook is comprehensive, portable, and for 13.5 solid hours of no-fluff business training, you can’t beat the price.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords