Personal MBA - Book Review Policy
By Josh Kaufman
I regularly receive copies of business-related books for review. These books are typically provided directly by the publisher or author with the understanding that The Personal MBA is under no obligation whatsoever to review, summarize, or otherwise publicize the text.
Books and resources provided will not be returned, and become the property of Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC. To maintain editorial integrity and prevent conflicts of interest, all reviews are non-paid and are provided only when a particular work is worth reviewing.
If your book may appeal to readers who are interested in entrepreneurship, business management, or self-education, please mail the book directly to:
The Personal MBA
123 N. College Ave, Suite 200
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Here's the full mandatory FTC disclosure policy.
In short, I only feature books and resources that are worth reading, regardless of where I come across the book. The greater the number of books that come to my attention, the more Personal MBA members benefit, so if you have something interesting, please send it my way.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords