Copyright Policy - DMCA Notice - The Personal MBA
The Personal MBA (Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC services and/or PersonalMBA.com websites (the “Sites”) if such claims are reported to Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Sites by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Sites.
How to Submit a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) to Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC’s Designated Copyright Agent via certified mail:
Worldly Wisdom Ventures LLC
123 N. College Ave, Suite 200
Fort Collins, CO 80524