LAUNCH - UK edition of Personal MBA book + recent interviews
03 February 2011
The UK edition of The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business is now available at Amazon.co.uk and bookstores near you in paperback and Kindle format. The book is already the #1 bestselling business management book on Amazon.co.uk, which officially makes the book an international bestseller.
The UK edition is a large-format paperback, with a very attractive, shiny silver cover. Portfolio’s design team did a great job – you won’t be able to miss it on the bookshelf.
Waterstones has made The Personal MBA its business book of the month, and WH Smith is promoting it heavily this month as well. Special thanks to the Portfolio UK publicity team for their hard work and great results.
Regarding content, the book is getting very high marks. Here’ a review of the book in Management Today by Philip Delves Broughton, of “What I Learned at Harvard Business School” fame. The Sunday Times also published a lovely review on Sunday.
If you’re into eBooks, here’s how to purchase a copy on the Apple iBookstore:
If you already have a copy of the book, please take a few moments to leave your review – it helps tremendously.
Thanks for your support, and happy reading!
Recent Interviews about The Personal MBA
I’ve been a guest on several fantastic radio shows, blogs, and podcasts over the past few weeks. Here are a few of the best:
- NicheInterview with Jurgen van Pletsen
- The Accidental Creative with Todd Henry
- Blog Business Success with Wayne Hurlbert
- Breakthrough Business Strategies with Michele Price
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords