Personal MBA Survey - Do You Have a Minute?
12 January 2012
“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.” – Douglas Adams, author of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
I hope you’ve been enjoying the Personal MBA 2012 reading list update. So far, the new list has been very well received, and word is spreading rapidly.
Every year, I ask Personal MBA readers to let me know what they’re interested in learning. I use this information to guide the future development of the Personal MBA.
Would you be willing to share your opinion? Completing the Personal MBA Reader Survey takes less than five minutes, and ensures I develop resources you’ll find interesting and useful. To take the survey, just click the link below…
Thanks for your help!
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords