PREVIEW - Personal MBA Recommended Reading List, 2008 edition
21 May 2008
I’m hard at work preparing the 2008 edition of the Personal MBA Recommended Reading List for publication. I’m very excited about this new edition – I think you’ll find it a significant improvement over the 2007 edition.
Here’s what you can expect when the new list is published:
- 77 books, including 14 new recommendations and 2 new editions.
- Expanded, more comprehensive coverage of important subjects like Marketing, Sales, Leadership, Analysis, and Innovation.
- A new user-friendly design.
- Updated options to purchase the entire library of books. (If you’re thinking about purchasing the Motherlode, you should hold off until the new list is published.)
- Guidance on what to read first, based on your personal situation and goals.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords