The Personal MBA meets the NoBS
03 April 2007
Seth Godin (author of Purple Cow and the excellent upcoming book The Dip) weighs in on the value of traditional MBA programs and proposes an alternative: the NoBS. Now that’s a credential worth talking about.
Seth was the original inspiration for the Personal MBA, so it’s great to see his continued passion for changing the way people (and companies) approach education. He was also kind enough to feature the Personal MBA as an example of how “people in the real world buy how-to books to figure out how to succeed.” Thanks, Seth!
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords