The New Leader's 100-Day Action Plan - George Bradt, Jayme Check, & Jorge Pedraza
By Josh Kaufman
Walking into a new leadership assignment is tough: to succeed, you’re going to need a plan. The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan will guide you through the process of planning the first 100 days of your new role.
In this book, you’ll learn how to plan to make a great first impression, gain allies in your new role quickly, manage your team, collect early wins, set a new strategic direction, and avoid common mistakes and pitfalls that often trip up new leaders.
In addition to containing great information, this book also features a set of downloadable forms that will help you start planning quickly and easily.
The next time you’re ready to take on a new leadership challenge, pick up The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords