The Power of Less - Leo Babauta
By Josh Kaufman
You don’t have to feel like you’re bearing the weight of the world on your shoulders in order to be a productive person. In The Power of Less, Leo Babauta masterfully teaches the fine art of focusing on the essential and eliminating the superfluous.
Leo’s website, Zen Habits, is a wide-ranging collection of ideas about living a productive and fulfilling life, and this book is a clear and nicely-edited summary of the most important concepts. In The Power of Less, you’ll learn how to intentionally set limitations, separate the essential from the non-essential, simplify, focus, create productive habits, and build momentum by starting with small tasks.
The Power of Less_ will help you get more done – in less time – with more enjoyment. If your goal is to do consistently great work without burning yourself out, put _The Power of Less at the top of your reading list.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords