The Copywriter's Handbook - Robert Bly
By Josh Kaufman
Writing effective sales copy is critically important to achieving your sales goals. Informally known as the “Copywriter’s Bible,” The Copywriter’s Handbook is an essential resource for everyone responsible for creating marketing materials that sell.
Good copy engages the reader, builds interest in the product, and tells the prospect exactly how to take action. In this book, you’ll learn how to write attention-grabbing headlines, tell engaging stories that highlight the benefits of your product, build trust through the use of testimonials and guarantees, ultimately resulting in a successful sale.
Whether you’re creating a sales letter, a pay-per-click search engine ad, or a web page, The Copywriter’s Handbook will help you write copy that builds your business.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords