Learning From The Future - Liam Fahey & Robert Randall
By Josh Kaufman
The future is fundamentally uncertain: even the best traditional strategic plan is 100% certain to be incomplete, and rigid plans are doomed to fail. Learning from the Future is a collection of essays designed to help you develop scenarios: stories about the future that can inform your decisions as the business environment changes.
Fahey & Randall join 24 other experts in sharing their knowledge and experience of using scenario planning strategies to guide business decisions. You’ll learn how to anticipate changes in the market that will affect your business, imagine your possible responses to those changes, and develop a flexible plan that will guide you toward the results you want.
No one can predict the future, but with the knowledge contained in Learning from the Future, you’ll be prepared for whatever the world throws at you.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords