Personal Development for Smart People - Steve Pavlina
By Josh Kaufman
If you want to develop your full potential as a human being, this is the book for you. Personal Development for Smart People teaches the fundamentals of intentional personal growth.
Personal Development for Smart People details Pavlina’s unique theory of personal growth. Beginning with the core principles of Truth, Love, and Power, you’ll examine how you treat yourself, other people, and the world in general. These principles overlap in the form of Oneness, Authority, Courage, and Intelligence – qualities you’ll need if you want to make the most of each day of your life. The exercises and questions in each section will give you a great deal to think about – keep a pen and notebook handy while reading.
This is a deep book worth spending time considering. If you’re ready to deeply examine how to improve your life, time spent reading Personal Development for Smart People is time wisely invested.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords