How to Make Millions With Your Ideas - Dan Kennedy
By Josh Kaufman
In business, you don’t necessarily get points for innovation: if profit is the goal, reapplying a successful model is often the smartest move. How to Make Millions with Your Ideas is the best book I’ve found to help you create a new business or improve the profitability of your current firm.
Most profitable business ideas are simple: they focus on creating systems that can be multiplied and duplicated without massive costs. A few of the many critical concepts presented in this book are: premium pricing, exclusivity, niche marketing, up-selling, cross-selling, and franchising. You’ll also learn how to become a recognized expert in your field, market products directly to the public, profit from selling information, and build salable assets.
If you read How to Make Millions with Your Ideas and don’t come away with a few promising ideas to dramatically improve your profitability or create a new business, you’re simply not paying attention.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords