The Partnership Charter - David Gage
By Josh Kaufman
Businesses that fail typically close due to one of three common reasons: (1) they go bankrupt; (2) it’s not worth it – too much effort for too little reward; (3) irreconcilable differences between the founders or partners that own the business.
Even the most profitable business can close due to disputes between partners, but starting a business with one or more partners is extremely common. The Partnership Charter will show you how to set expectations with your partners before you have issues, making it easier to resolve them quickly and amicably.
The The Partnership Charter_ presents a plain-language, common-sense process for negotiating your business relationship with your partner(s). I’ve personally used the concepts in _The Partnership Charter to negotiate my own partnerships, as well as coach several of my Personal MBA Coaching clients through tough issues with partners, with great success.
The Partnership Charter works – if you’re already working with a partner or plan to work with someone in the future, read this book first.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords