The Simplicity Survival Handbook - Bill Jensen
By Josh Kaufman
It’s remarkably rare to find a book in which the author tells you on the first page not to read the whole book. Bill Jensen, however, believes in the virtue of ruthless simplicity, and his advice is to focus squarely on the few subjects in this book that will help you most RIGHT NOW.
The Simplicity Survival Handbook teaches you how to complete critical tasks in a modern business organization with a minimum of time, energy, and politics. Jensen shows no mercy in finding ways to circumvent or eliminate everything in your working life that gets in the way of getting the most important things done. Along the way, you’ll learn how to interact with peers and your managers, communicate effectively, present to senior management, and deal with the onslaught of change and information common in modern organizations.
Backed by years of organizational research and practical experience, The Simplicity Survival Handbook will help you manage day-to-day life in a working world where “MoreBetterFaster” is the rule.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords