The Knack - Norm Brodsky & Bo Burlingham
By Josh Kaufman
There are many popular misconceptions about what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur. The Knack can teach you what you need to know to create a successful company – the first time you try.
In The Knack, you’ll learn how to manage your new venture by the numbers by focusing on gross profit, identify and turn down bad sales, create appropriate incentive systems, manage a growing company, and avoid common mistakes new entrepreneurs tend to make with their first business. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, and Brodsky & Burlingham’s advice can keep you out of trouble, as well as help you fix issues quickly when they happen.
The advice in The Knack can help you create a successful business, even if you have no experience. Follow this advice, and you’ll become a “street smart” entrepreneur in no time.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords