Your Money or Your Life - Joel Dominguez & Vicki Robin
By Josh Kaufman
Are you willing to trade two weeks of your life for a high-definition television set? What about six months of your life for a brand new BMW? Your Money or Your Life will teach you to think about money in a completely different way: as a tangible form of your life’s energy and effort.
On a fundamental level, everyone who works exchanges their time and energy for money. After realizing this fundamental truth, financial decisions like purchasing products via debt or staying in a high-income but stressful job take on a greater sense of urgency: your life and your freedom are at stake.
Your Money or Your Life will help make the mental and emotional commitment necessary to eliminate debt, develop a savings plan, set your financial priorities, avoid unnecessary purchases, and work only as much as you need to in order to enjoy a fulfilling life.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords