Indispensable - Joe Calloway
By Josh Kaufman
In business, customer loyalty is priceless: the last thing you want to become is another faceless commodity. Indispensable will teach you how to achieve the “Holy Grail” of business: becoming a company your customers simply can’t live without.
Joe Calloway is a marketing consultant who has studied thousands of different businesses, and he’s identified five primary ways companies make themselves indispensable. (1) They are constantly improving their offering; (2) They focus on being consistent and dependable; (3) They constantly communicate with their customers; (4) They understand the long-term goals of their customers; (5) They consistently over-deliver on the expectations of their customers.
“Focus on the customer” seems like common sense, but it’s rare to find a business that truly operates with the best interests of their customers in mind. The stories and case studies presented in Indispensable illustrate precisely how to impress your customers so much that they won’t do business with anyone but you.
Like this post? Join over 35,000 readers and subscribe to Josh Kaufman's email newsletter. You'll receive useful ideas, book excerpts, and resources that will help you make more money, get more done, and have more fun. It's free!
Recent Posts on PersonalMBA.com
- Hacking Higher Education - Turning Online Courses into College Credits
- LIVE from Seattle - Join Us Today For Free Business Training
- Reminder - CreativeLIVE Free Online Course April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE rescheduled to April 4-5
- CreativeLIVE - Rescheduling Due to Illness
- 3 Business Course Recommendations
- CreativeLIVE - Free Live Course Feb 14-15
- Best Essays I've Read in 2012
- Audible.com Best of 2012
- A Holistic Mission to Organically Downsize Buzzwords